Wednesday, February 11, 2015

No one ever fell in love gracefully


I want a toe-curling kind of love.

I want to feel butterflies in my tummy whenever we meet. I want you to sweep me off my feet all the time. I want to have a goofy smile on whenever I see you. I want to fall in love with you over and over again everyday. I want to cuddle and talk about everything and anything during a chilly weather in between the sheets. I want to wake up to your sleeping face every morning. I want to be spoiled with feather-light and forehead kisses. I want you to get jealous and become possessive whenever a guy hits on me. I want my insides to melt into a puddle whenever you smile at me. I want to get lost in your love whenever I look into your eyes. I want my heart to skip a beat whenever you charm me with that adorable dimple of yours. I want you to kiss me in the rain whenever there is an opportunity. I want you to surprise me with small yet simple romantic gestures. I like the way you made me blush whenever you whisper sweet nothings to me. I want us to fight for us whenever the going gets tough.


I want a love that is so worth the heartbreak.
I want to love a love that is so real that not even words can describe it...

....because love conquers all.





Opps, the romanticist in me wants to blog an entry that has absolutely zero meanings. Perhaps the increased in reading novels inspired me to pen down these sentences. Teehee. Allow me to muse and play around with words, aye, if not I won't sleep in peace, hahas!

Slightly early but...
Have a great V day ahead!

No comments: