Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer


Met the girlfriends for dinner at Hai Di Lao (313's outlet). For most of them, it was their first time visiting. This was the second time in my case, first time was at Clarke Quay's outlet. 

Honestly, I don't really see the hype about it. In my opinion, this is just another overpriced steamboat restaurant with excellent customer service. Food wise, this is not buffet style but ala carte. So if you are someone with bottomless pit (similar to me), you won't be able to eat to your stomach's content. Taste wise, I thought the soup bases (Mala and mushroom) were not bad but as for the meat, we couldn't differentiate between beef and lamb because they were placed together:/





And needless to say, with them, you must be ready to take photos AT ALL TIMES (with lots of different poses). But I am not going to upload everything, Facebook has it all.








My favourite kind of friend♥

Absolutely heart candid moments like this for
they are truly worth the kodak moments;)

No comments: