Monday, November 13, 2017

Let your strongest muscle be the will

Busy semester with heavy workload -never a good combination. Much regrets even until now for taking up 5 modules for this semester. Looking back, what was I thinking? A hero wannabe? Push my limits? Hahahaha, sot.
No-life weekend, 1 down and 1 more to go.
So goong goong. I thought my papers were today and tomorrow but a double-check at my planner told me otherwise (tomorrow and Wednesday). Good thing I checked, if not I would have gone to school for NOTHING.
Sigh pie, can imagine my stress level. Literally coped up the whole day in the room while others enjoyed their activities. Can't wait for the exams to be over.

NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK, HANG ON.

After that can bounce already, HAHAHA!

--

Why is it that the invitation to the girlfriends' meet up is extended to the partners? Correct me if I am wrong but the ones I am having a friendship with are the LADIES and not the guys. What's the purpose of bringing your boyfriends to the meet up? I thought it was a ladies' night out.
No, I am not bitter or salty about not having one but dude, we have not seen each other in a while. There should be lots of catch ups, gossips or whatever nots but with strangers there (can't blame me, I know them but I don't know them well enough like the ladies), we will not be as engaging. The least you guys can do is, er, maybe ask me if I am ok with it? Am I ok to be the third wheel, the extra light bulb? Me awkward much?
Going to get married next year and you will see him for the rest of your life. Is there a need to be so attached? ("/)
If the future meet ups are going to be like this, I am going to start compiling 101 excuses to give it a miss. I mean, what's the point right? The current situation is not as if we are close, unlike the past.
Sigh. So not looking forward to the 25th.
Maybe I will fake being unconscious or something, tsk.


No comments: