Sunday, December 28, 2014

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.


First and foremost, my heartfelt blessings to my beloved aunt on her most important day of her life. May your marriage be filled with everlasting happiness, love, peace and joy.


Mark 10:6-9 "But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'' For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."


Wedding solemnization and lunch were held at Park Royal Hotel, just by the swimming pool. The simple yet beautiful ceremony was held in the presence of close friends, families and of course, outsiders. 

"Brides are the most gorgeous on their wedding day"
This phrase has never been truer than true. Not that my aunt is not pretty, she was stunning with a glow. Besides celebrating this blissful occasion, it had another significant reason-the reunion of families.

My youngest aunt (小姨 in mandarin), from Malaysia, traveled to Singapore specially for this big day with her 2 adorable children. Yes, this was my first time seeing the 2 mischievous earthlings;) It has been yonks since I last seen 小姨 and no, her character didn't change a teeny weeny bit. She is still the witty person that I've always enjoy disturbing. Plus, my oldest aunt flew in from Australia with her family, making it an exceptionally rare instant for the 3 sisters to finally reunite. Sigh, don't even know when will this scene happen again.

As usual, I missed out on the sumptuous food but hey! at least I can speak.


Pardon my spasm face. But seriously, at least I can curve my lips a little;)






Wedding dinner was held on the next night at Jurong Safra's Joy Garden Restaurant.
Photo credits to Rachel, another young aunt (?)
Gosh, there are so many terms that I couldn't catch so I just refer everyone as aunt and uncle, makes life easier.

Yes, I survived wearing heels! (calves training)

She said to take an unglam shot.



Headed to a Scottish pub (with loud music playing after a 30 minutes to 1 hour live band performance) at Clarke Quay for part 2. I drank...plain water;) I slept at 3.30am and woke up at 6.30am for work. Man, I amazed myself at times *shake head*



Been so busy recently and I have so many overdue posts left undone!
But but but, no feel to blog or write;(

No comments: