Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Birthday Eve


December is the month of meet ups! 

Went to do rebonding in the morning, appointment was at 9.30am. This is the first time I've ever sat in the hair salon for 6 hours! I never want to go through that agony again because I don't have the patience to sit still and do nothing, hahas!

Domestic helper went back to Philippines yesterday night after her 2 years contract and will be back at the end of the year. So meanwhile, housework have to be done by everyone. Considering the fact that I am going to start a new job tomorrow, I will have to manage and save some time for household chores since December is going to be a busy month.

In the night, ST asked if I want to have dinner at Old Airport road. I felt bad that I won't be seeing him anytime sooner because I'll be meeting different cliques of people so I agreed despite eaten already. 

But I got a pleasant surprise instead- he was not alone. Chole, Bryna and James were there too and the YDC peeps got me a Charles and Keith bag as my birthday present because I'll be starting my first day tomorrow:') 

Charles & Keith's bags have always been heavy but the designs are so sleek!

I didn't want to meet anyone on that day because I looked like some Egyptian princess after the rebond session but yeah, turned out I can't escape. I don't look that bad because I didn't rebond my fringe but still...hahahas!

Thank you YDC peepos for the bag! I appreciate each and every one of your kind thoughts. Cheers to enduring tougher training sessions together ahead!:D

I came home after the short dinner to this: 

Present and card from the Cheong family!♥ It's a Calvin Klein perfume. The amount of perfumes I have, gosh, it is time to start using them.

Bryna's presents♥
Essential and favourites!


Technically birthday, to me, is just going to be another day. It doesn't matter how many presents or well wishes I've received, I'm just contented to get the blessing from people who matters to me. 



I can no longer receive the present from the person that matters most to me... my 2nd regret.

No comments: