Monday, November 24, 2014

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.


At the unexpected discovery of Chole's blog, there was a sudden urge to blog about us. It dawned on me that perhaps the reason why we are the only ones left and become closer is this:

“Great teams (or rather teammates in this sense) do not hold back with one another. They are unafraid to air their dirty laundry. They admit their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their concerns without fear of reprisal. It's as simple as this. When people don't unload their opinions and feel like they've been listened to, they won't really get on board.”


Anyway, I felt a need to dedicate a post to us, hence explaining this entry. Yes, people come and go but it is the ones that stay matters. Here's to the 4 of us!:) [We should form a girls' group or something,HAHAHAHAHAHAS!:D]

Initially when I first joined YDC, honest to God, I didn't spare a thought for others' feelings. To me, since I was not close to anyone, I came here for harsh training sessions so that I can improve and become stronger than before. I know this is a selfish thought because I only think of myself and I really wanted to prove a point to everyone out there. I didn't care about how others see me or their opinions of me because I know everyone will prolly think of one thing: She joined because of ST. 

I am a simple person, really. If people assumed facts about me, I will ignore them. If you don't want to clarify, there is no need for me to clear any doubts. Yes, I am the ask-and-I-will-tell-you person. You don't ask, I won't say-simple as ABC.

In the beginning if anyone ask me, I can answer you straight to your face that I can leave YDC without the slightly hesitation. But if you ask me now, I can earnestly cross my heart and proclaim that I can't bear the thought of leaving. Why? The reason is pretty clear cut: 

Because of them. [Oh, and that includes Ally.]
My deepest apologies, Chole (on the right) is blissfully attached. Bryna, on the other hand, is single. You can try but I don't think you will succeed. Seek my approval first and don't say I never warn you.
tyvm.

The distance between us gets shorter through ups and downs. We may not be the best of friends to the point that we are obsessed with one another's life but at the minimum, we are comfortable enough to be honest with each other, knowing that we are being truthful for the sake of the team and individual and not because we want to bring others down (That is ST's job, opps!). Not only as teammates, but as friends as well (HTHTs on those long journeys...).

For that, I am extremely grateful to them for sticking on despite the departure of the others. It must have been a great blow but we've got each other's back. At least the current situation is improving right? At the same time, I feel that as a whole and as an individual, we are improving. We may not be the strongest now but at least we are moving forward, we are stronger than yesterday and that is a milestone achieved. 


And that concludes my touching confession. Moving on, we met up to celebrate Bryna's birthday (cheers to being 1 year older!). We need to work on our communications (we waited for each other at 2 different bus stops, hahahas!) - proven both on and off court. Although it was a short meet up, I had fun especially during the process of taking the polaroids. We got to come up with more poses!

After umpteen times of snapping from different angles, spots, placing etc, I've finally gotten one whereby I am satisfied! Not the best but there is a limit for a phone camera. As expected, digital cameras are still the best! 





“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
Yup, they are defintely worth it:')



I know this is way out of the point but I don't know how to use snapchat!

Teehee, I know you peepos stalk my blog so don't be too touched until you cry a river. I am fine with a pool of tears in your eyes though;)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!


No comments: