Monday, September 22, 2014

20 facts about me (Take 1)


I've been tagged on Instagram to do the 20 facts about me by Bryna (again but I am not complaining). Instead of doing it on insta, why not do it on the blog? More space, unlimited characters etc. Some of these facts may be known or unknown to you, shocking or hilarious but nevertheless, just for fun:)

**I think I will just do 10 first because, 20 is a lot! I can't just come up with so many facts within a snap of fingers!

With that, enjoy and have a good laugh!


1) My mind is often brimming with random thoughts and weird scenarios. Least expected scenarios, that probably won't happen in real life, pop up in my head and I imagine what are my possible reactions. I annoy ST all the time by asking and demanding for his responses towards such cases. Often, he give me the what-the-crap look.

C: What will you do if I got knocked down by a car and lost my memories?
ST: Change you to become more feminine.
C: -.-

2) I stone when my mind is in resting mode. Similar to exercising, you rest when you are tired from exercising right? My mind enjoys stoning after thinking (exercising). I can stone for a long time until I fall asleep.

3) I am neither an introvert nor an extrovert. Instead, I am selective in my behaviours toward different groups of people. I can go all crazy and you wish you don't know me or I can become a hermit crab and you wish you can pry open my mouth. Some say I am quiet whereas some say I am noisy. Both are not wrong because I have many different sides.

4) I am not a conversation starter. I don't approach people and go all "Hi! My name is Charlene and it's nice to meet you! What's yours?", throw in an extremely big forced smile and super exaggerated hand shake or wave with energy. Sorry bro, you can do that but don't expect me to do the same. 
ST said I am antisocial and haughty but really, I am not. It is just not me to do such things because I feel fake and it is energy consuming. I believe if I am comfortable enough, I will reveal my self and eventually open up to people in a different way.

5) Diet never works for me. I can eat clean but I can't never try to diet. My resolve to go dieting hardly exceed a day (a few hours in some situations). I always kick start with a firm declaration only to have it defeated within a day. It happens so many times that ST can't be bothered with me whenever I said that.

C: I have decided to go on a diet this week. I can do this! You are going to support me by dieting with me!
ST: -simply bo chup-

Sigh, we just don't click.

6) My favourite colour is grey because similar to black, it goes well with an array of colours. I know I know I used to be green crazed but it doesn't mean I stop liking green. I still like green but I like grey more. I've always thought grey is a nice colour but people never fail to respond with huh? where got nice? 

7) I have a list of 10 things to achieve before I hit 40 (or was it 30? dang, I can't remember) with Jia Lin. I just suggested it out of the blue while we were working together. Sad to say, I've yet to strike off one. But the question is, where did I put the list? Hmm.

8) I can deal with movies with lots of romantic scenes but just not kisses or room scenes. I feel embarrassed and awkward, I have no idea why! Whenever the screen shows the couple kissing, I will either be:
  • searching for my phone in my bag for nothing
  • increase in the frequency of munching on popcorn
  • taking in large gulps of water
  • just looking down, waiting for the scene to be over
I am fine with action films but not horror, thriller or ghoul. Anything that scares me is out of the list because I don't believe in paying to scare myself. Comedy works best for me;)

9) I don't listen to Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus, Kayne West, Nicki Minaj, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Chris Brown, Jessie J and many many more new/latest/upcoming singers because their songs make no sense. Yes, I prefer Backstreet Boys, Avril Lavigne (old songs, not the new ones), Hillsong, Earth Wind and Fire etc. Songs that actually sounds good and have a deep meaning. 

My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun.

What in the world does that even suppose to mean?


10) Of all the people I know, 99.9999999% of them pronounce my name wrongly. It's suppose to be CHARlene and not SHARlene. See the difference? How do you pronounce Charlie? That Char is the same Char in my name. Lazy tongues and I can't be bothered to correct people either, hahas!


Don't judge me please, hahas!

No comments: