Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To my dearest Grandma


Thank you for the gift of love,
now you're sharing it up above.
You had many things to say,
All in a caring way.
You always saw good in everyone,
No matter what they've done.
You were always the one we could all lean on,
Even though it must have felt like a ton.
You were always the strength of the family,
Now we must let you rest calmly.
As we say goodbye,
as tears roll down our eyes.
I know your place in heaven has a good view,
Because you're telling God,
I need to keep an eye on a few.
I know you will always be in our hearts and mind.
So Grandma,
I must go, but I'll never forget you're one of a kind

xx
Your granddaughter♥

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.


No comments: