Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Best thing to do is to move on.



If EX-FRIENDS have a lot of NEGATIVE things to say about you when it ends,that means they were storing up these feelings towards you when y'all were still FRIENDS-'wolves in sheep clothing'

{It's disgusting how fake humans can be.}



Though a teeny weeny part of me still refuses to believe that they said such things about me but...enough said,I don't want to relive the whole horrible experience again.

Have been a busy bee since the start of 2013.Waking up at 5.30am every morning from Monday to Friday for work and sleeping at about 12mn-1am. Besides working, thank God for Tchoukball training if not I will become a lifeless working young adult.
But on the other hand,I think the darkness of my eye bags can compete with the face of a panda._.
& I have no problem sleeping at night.

I have never used the term, TGIF, in my life before.
Now?I have fully understand the meaning and feeling of it and can totally apply it into my life.
I am sooooooo looking forward to this weekend's short getaway


Less than a month, 3 more weeks, 21 more days.
Never looking forward to that day:(


No comments: