Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't go through life, grow through life.



So,some joker added me on MSN(with the exact same name as me!) and obviously,I rejected.hahas!

Moving on,WOW!It has been a month since I have last updated this space.Either I have been really busy or lazy ;p

Officially graduated from RP.In a blink of eyes and there goes 3 years.Honestly,part of me dislikes graduation because there will always be this 'next phrase of life' moments where you have to make important decisions that will affect your present and future life. Obviously,having a degree in Singapore is essential but I want to take a break from the hectic schooling life. So right now,I am just going to take up part time and at the same time find out what I want to do. Once I've made a decision,I will decide the suitable path.

Right now,I feel like joining the ......................................................................................................

NAVY~
I want to join the navy as medic BUT I do not have a diploma in nursing:( I wonder if they accept sports science?(keep fingers crossed!) 

Upcoming APTC 2012(Asia Pacific Tchoukball Championship) in August at Philippines.Mixed feelings about it.Oh well,will see how it goes.


Logged into my blog and I saw the top sources.

Briefly read his blog(scrolled through).Honestly speaking,I forgot most of the memories between us(my memory is just that bad and selective) and he must have really,well,fancied me a lot. It seems like my actions have caused quite an impact on him.I said that one extremely hurtful sentence to make you give up on me because I really don't know what to do.If time permits me to return to the past,I'll fix it properly in the least hurtful way.Now I feel kind of silly,reflecting 6 years later,hahas!

So here I am saying officially-Sorry for the past and whatever I have done to hurt you.I was immature back then and I failed to handle our matters well.Now you are attached,I sincerely wish you all the best.Stay blissful because you deserve it.Oh and also thank you for the love,times and memories.I guess being loved deeply by someone is something that is really fortunate and should not be taken for granted.A huge lesson learnt,kudos to you.

I don't mean anything,not like I fancy you again or something.I just want to fix things between us since we haven't talk to each other,well,ever since that incident.Even in the last secondary school gathering,we didn't even talk to each other.So,let's continue being friends,shall we?


Anyway,I have made up my mind on a few issues.I am prepared to face the consequences.


"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be need." -Storm Jameson


No comments: