Sunday, April 8, 2012

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.


"We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness."



Yes,this is proven to be true through today's gathering.Why?Because humans change with time. I know,I changed too.

"I think that the only reason why people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change; when everybody else does."


This quote is all-so-true.
We used to be best friends in secondary school,doing things together like eating,walking to the bus stop and etc.After graduation,eventually we stopped hanging out and maintaining the contact because life got busier due to schoolwork and our own activities.
Yet over this gathering,not even a simple word of 'hi' was exchanged.I felt like you have changed,to someone who is...arrogant.

I'm not blaming you,honestly.But I am just bizarre about the aura.Maybe I think too much,I don't know.Maybe if I take the first step to say hey or something,the whole situation may turn out differently?
But too bad,I am not a person who will take the first step when I encountered some situation I am not comfortable with.My bads:/

But it's alright.Not everyone is meant to stay in our lives.You're probably just a passing cloud and a lesson for me to learn.Despite that,thanks for everything.Life in Gan Eng Seng will probably be a bit mundane without you,hahas!



[I can be such a joke that I can't stand myself at times,hahas!]

Nevertheless,I am thankful for Kar Yee,Wei Ling and Hui Ying.We went through lots of ups and downs.Thank you for coming and staying in my life!;)
You girls certainly made school life in Gan Eng Seng a fun and memorable one,not forgetting the present!What more can I ask for?



Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

She's the best!Honestly without her,my life will be so dull.She brings out the best in me-the laughters,the joy,the true Singapore spirit and etc.hahas!Since Primary 3 till now,12 years and ongoing

If I can still maintain my friendships despite being busy and hardly meeting them,I am kinda curious why it doesn't work for some.Hmm.


Thank you God for everything-from big to small!
:)


"There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship."


No comments: