Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tired and stress-never a good combination.

You know what,
for the past few days I had been feeling super duper extra extremely(yeah you get the picture) tired.I don't know if it's just me or what but the moment I sat down,I slept throughout the whole journey and even missed my stop.Awesome right.
Been busy with after school activities like physics and maths workshop.sigh.

Biology today.DNA, tRNA, chromosomes and blah.(yeah you get it)


I wrote like 400 over words for this.

Quiz question for the day.Easy right?


Tomorrow's physics.Another mind blowing lesson.After school,another physics workshop.total 10 hours of physics tomorrow. SHIOK la.
Chemistry the day after.YESSSSSSSSSSS man!Time to blow up the chemistry lab!hahaha!
Oh and UT1 starts next week.Need to start studying already-.-

Stress+Tired=Lazy Char

No comments: