Monday, August 4, 2008

Taggy Tag Tag!

Tagged by JESSICAONG...





Instructions!
tag 3 people and tell them one of their strong point as well as one flaw.
it can be physical or their personality.
they in turn will have to tell you one of your good point and flaw,
then pass it on.






JESSICAONG


you are a very extremely x100000000... NICE PERSON!
You always think for others!
Besides that,you are also a down-to-earth and easy going person!
And that makes you a GOOD FRIEND!

BUT BUT BUT!

you must let loose once in awhile.
There were times when you were too TENSE UP!
Life's short,stay merry
You don't always have to follow rules you know
Rules are meant to be broken!
So chill out and allow us to psycho you when needed and not stress over minor stuffs!


Here goes my 3 people!


KARYEE! [a.k.a Kaya in my world!]

My best partner-in-crime!Funny as always.Never fail to make me laugh till I drop!
Full of nonsenses!hahas!Nevertheless,I enjoyed your company!

BUT BUT BUT!

You need to chill at times.
Hating people for no reason makes you UGLY (:


Next...Drum roll please!


Carmel! [a.k.a Racist in my world!]

You are a very sporty girl!Always so active!
Smart in studies too!Cheerful and smiling all the time!

BUT BUT BUT!

Don't be like JESSICAONG! DIE DIE MUST FOLLOW RULES KIND!
I know that you are a prefect but still...Ease up a little at times!


Last but not least...We have...


DONOVAN! [a.k.a the super anti Christ freak in my world]

You are very FUNNY,always being in the centre of attention due to your jokes.
Schools days are not boring because of you and your nonsenses! I have to thank you for that.
Oh and your English is good!


BUT BUT BUT!

You are super duper x10000000... bizarre! You and your anti Christ obsession is way too much to handle. Chill out and enjoy life alright. Don't anyhow bear weird grudges!




SO....That'a all folks!

No comments: