Thursday, July 24, 2008

Because I live!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHIAS THAM!:D
YOU OWN ME TONS OF THINGS AND PROMISES!SO DONT YOU DARE DENY!:p

And boy are you greedy,asking me for a gundam model;archangel.You've just got to be kidding man!BUT if I buy you that,I DEMAND a hundred dollars worth of precious and rare present from YOU!rahahas!how evil of me!:D

So another precious week is going to be gone just like that,leaving us with less than 100 days to Os.And as usual,Mr Lim Bun will be updating us stuff from other schools once in a while.Fairfield is starting their prelims whereas some other schools' prelims just ended.MY,are they FAST.Even though GESS is 'fast' in our own GESS world,compared to the others,we are WAY BEHIND.Worse,we have one more exercise to complete our syllabus for maths.

Anyway,recently,I realized that I had been sentimental.Hhmm,have been looking for 'old' songs for I-don't-know-what-good reasons.Guess all songs still possess their values despite being 'old' or 'young'.

Tomorrow's cross country.BREAK A LEG PEOPLE,especially 5B!Don't lose that banner ya?hahas! :D

I want PIZZA!rawrrrrrrrrrr!how random.

No comments: