Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little White Lies

So I was deciding whether should I blog since I got so bored at home.The feeling of being sick is not that nice after all.I think I will just collapse from coughing one day.rahahas!Mum asked me out for lunch but I took my medicine and was afraid of falling asleep on the journey so I gave it a miss.Instead,I played a few rounds of Free Cell.Hey,I am good at this game alright!:D

I know this sounds extremely weird but still I must voice it out...

I MISS SCHOOL!!

I MISS LAUGHING WITH THE GIRLS!

I MISS FIGHTING WITH KAYA!

I MISS MR LIM BUN'S SARCASTIC LESSONS![?!?]



Hey!I'm serious!

I finished reading two books already and on going to the third one now.wheeee!going to the library again!:D

p.s.:Shunhui!I am so so so so so x1000000.... SORRY!My fault!

No comments: