Sunday, May 18, 2008

A test!

Do you swear to tell the truth?
-I don't swear

What time is it?
-2352

What is today's date? (DD/MM/YYYY)
-18/05/2008

OKAY LETS GET STARTED...

Who was the last person to call you baby?
-YAP KAR YEE!!She is THE ONE AND ONLY who calls me that for dont't know what reason!!

What is your relationship status?
-Single-hood!!


Has anyone ever sung to you?
-yupps

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
-Why not?I think it will be fun!!

Who do you text the most?
-Karyee

What does your last incoming text say?
'Cause anchorpoint is not really interesting.It will only take 30 minutes to tour around...Unless you are going to slack at TCC -karyee'

What does your last outgoing text say?
-Isn't that Pearl's favourite?Hahas!Hhmm.No idea.gimme ideas

What is your favorite color?
-GREEN!

What color are your eyes?
-Brown?Black?I don't know.Never notice

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
-Karyee,as usual,with all her nonsenses.

Do you like your parents?
-yupps

Do you secretly like someone?
-nope

Why did your last relationship end?
-2 years ago?

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
-Nah,I don't say such stuff.

Where is the furthest place you've been?
-In or out of Singapore?

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
-eat!!but I get full easily nowadays:/

Do you look more like your mom or your
dad?
-Mom

Are you flexible?
-Yupps

What movie do you want to watch?
-What happen in Vegas

What did you do on New Years eve 2007?
-Watched the countdown with my aunt,uncle and cousins
-Messaged Pearl who was doing SS at that time
-Scolded insane people who shouted from the top of the building

Was your mom a cheerleader?
-NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

Can you speak any other language besides English?
-Sureee(:

What is the last letter of your middle name?
-Huh?

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
-10

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
-Hardly

Are you scared of flying?
-No.I think it's cool!!

Do you have a tattoo?
-Nope

Do you like funny people or serious people?
-Funny obvious!!Serious people are way too BORED for me to handle

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
-Nope

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
-My necklace

What are your plans for tonight?
-Get some sleep.Wanted to watch Rouge but I missed it:(

What is your favorite song at the moment?
-Last farewell,a korean song

What song do you HATE?
-Those that hurts my ears

Do you like chocolate?
-OF COURSE.They are my BFF!(:

Are you easy to get along with?
-Yupps!!

Are you a happy person?
-YESS!!

Any upcoming events you're excited about?
-The project and erm...can't think of any now

What was your plan yesterday?
-[What did I do yesterday?] Oh yes,I remembered!Get gifts for friends.

What time is it now?

-0011

No comments: