Saturday, May 3, 2008

Music is the language for love



Oh my Oh my,Time really flies and its the month of MAY which means...


The exam marathon is starting next monday! which also means...


Holidays are coming real soon! which also means...


Chinese O is drawing even nearer! which also means...


We had little time left till the actual Os!


It's time to wake up and start revising!Instead of doing last minute revision and praying to whatever God you worship for blessing and extra lucks!ARGHH!








Whatever!Didn't go for peer tutor today due to gastric in the morning.Anyway,woke up even later and did gardening,continued from where I had stopped yesterday.YES,gardening.I love Mother Nature alright.hahas!The Jasmine plant is bearing flowers and the smell is fragant!Haven't been doing that for a long time and it feels great.Perspired like mad and also,getting a little tan!Jeez,had a really cool shower and started doing Maths TYS Paper 1s.Yeah yeah,I am practicising Maths,believe it a not.
Guess I will be staying home to study for mid year since I haven't even started on a word for revision.tsk.This is so unbecoming of me.I promise to upload the photos in the next entry!Sorry!
As you can see,I don't know what to blog about-.-




Should the word pathetic be even used on you?

No comments: