Friday, April 18, 2008

Is this considered as unlucky/coincidence?

It's a F-R-I-D-A-Y!


I must say that time waits for no men,which is kinda true.



///////////////////////////////////////////////////



Moving on,ran 2.4km today with TWL.OMG!This is the FIRST time I failed my 2.4km run.hahas!Broke the record.From the negative side,I got to run again but on the positive side,I get to lose even more weight.ahahas!How crappy can I get?-.- This is what I call self-condolence.Whalala.School was funny today with CC and his new hairstyle and many other stuffs.Crapped around within our area during Chinese,laugh like there's no tomorrow.Home after school.



/////////////////////////////////////////////////



Headed to Bugis.Went to get my stuff with Pearl.Slack at TCC,waited for Karyee and Huiying.Laughed like crazy.WOO LALA.PEARL AND HUIYING ARE BF today!The usuals,teasing and laughing.Wander around looking at stuff and headed to Great World for dinner.Then er...well,nothing much happened though:/




NEW HOT FAV ANIME!
La Corda D'oro Primo Passo.A very nice music anime,currently showing on Animax.Due to my lack of patience,I had decided to watch it online.hehe.There's a season two to it.


-

Physics tomorrow.Awwwwwwwww.Photos will be updated soon!

No comments: