Saturday, September 23, 2017

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always

Thank you Lord, this win is yours. 

I wasn't expecting to win but through Your guidance, the women's team clinched the champion title.

Well done people, all the hard work and countless suicides paid off! Though there were matches where some of us did not perform, I'm glad we got each other's back(s) and side(s). Compared to last year's SUNIG, we did better and the chemistry among the team is obvious. Thank you for giving me a chance to play with you people. I know my attendance is one of the worst due to work and school but you guys ladies accepted me.


God, I hope that I shined for You through this competition. Thank you for the mental and physical strength to last through the matches. Casting my nervousness and fears onto You while drawing strength and peace, knowing that You are there with me, with us.

Everything that I have and everything I became is because of the strength of the Lord, and through him I have accomplished everything. Not because of my strength. Only by His love, his mercy and his strength.

No comments: