Sunday, July 31, 2016

No friendship is an accident


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AWESOME ONE!♥ 

How long has it been since we last met up? We have been so caught up with life that we didn't even slow down and breathe, well, at least for me ever since school started. The semester has just begun and I am already looking forward to the end. Fast forward to end November please, haha!

I don't have to be with you, to know you're there,
We don't have to see each other, to know that we care.
We could be apart for years upon end,
and still remain the best of friends.

Life goes on, and people change,
And through it all, our friendship shall remain the same.




We didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose us.



In case you guys forget how I look like, I am actually decent looking.

We'll be friends 'til we're old and senile. ... Then we'll be new friends!



No comments: