Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.


It's Nadiah's last day at Lockdown! Honestly, Lockdown is going to be different without your presence. No more crazy antics-I am so going to miss doing all those nonsense with you at work:'( 

From secondary school classmates to (ex)colleagues, we haven't seen each other for about, 3 years? It was such a total coincidence that we worked at the same place! Talk about fate and what nots, hahas! I truly enjoyed those time spent working at Lockdown. It is the first time I've taken so many videos and pictures for the sake of memories keeping. I really really love taking crazy photos/videos with you and Nicholas. To even participate in whatever crazy/embarrassing/out-of-the-box ideas you came up with, I must be out of my mind. But as weird as it sounds, I don't hate it, hahas!
But now...

Oh well, it is only a matter of time before I leave this place too. Sports is the area that I really want to pursue.










Thank you for all the joy and laughter that you've bought us. We will all miss you xx

Alright alright, I will end this post with a decent photo of us....












NOT!

Oh come on, a decent photo is too mainstream and we don't do mainstream ;p





I know this will not be the last time that I will be seeing you. Lots of anime festivals and not forgetting your photo shoots!:)


No comments: