Monday, November 4, 2013

Safe In His Arms, Now and Forever


“They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” 
Williams Penn



Regret no.2
21 years and 11 months of unconditional love and patience, thank you for playing the role of a mother to a mischievous brat.I'll see you in heaven, not now but soon when the time comes.


I love you and I miss you,奶奶.


Oh God, I don't know if I can do this.I still can't accept the fact that you are no longer here with us.
I'll do a proper entry dedicated to her after the cremation.

God, I pray for strength,comfort and peace in all of our hearts as we tide through this rough period.Amen.



As He Promised, He Will Do 
John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” 



No comments: