Thursday, July 4, 2013

Campaign for studies!


Hello! As you may or may not know, I have been offered a spot at University of Queensland this year but I deferred to the following year due to some reasons.

After being rejected by NTU twice in 2 consecutive years, it seems like God doesn't want me in NTU(hahas!). So I have decided to take up the offer from UQ. But being from an average family, money is a big issue as you know studying overseas is costly.

I chanced upon this website 'Fund my Travel'. It is an online crowdfunding platform specifically developed to suit the needs of individuals desiring to study or volunteer abroad.
So I started My 4 years studies Campaign and hope to get as much as I can. Do take a look and for those who wants to get funded for travels, you may wanna try this website!

As the saying goes 有钱出钱,有力出力。For those who encourage and pray for me, thank you very much!It's the thought that counts and I appreciate it:)

Psalms 136:26 
Give thanks to the God of heaven, 
for his steadfast love endures forever.

Psalms 91:1-2
He who dwells in the Shelter of the Most High 
will abide in the shadow of the Almightly.
I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, 
my God, in whom I trust."

Have a great day!:)


No comments: