Friday, February 10, 2012

Have you ever thought of this?


Nobody wants to hear this,
but sometimes…the person you want most
is the person you're best without.
Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.
Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being just friends.
It's amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart can take


On the other hand,

No matter how bad you think your life is, wake up thankful for what you have. Someone somewhere is fighting just to survive.
Don't forget to pray tonight because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning.


I’m not single; I’m in a long-standing relationship with fun and freedom.
There is no V-day

My plans for V-day?
I'm going to do nothing. But the next day, I'm going to buy all the discount chocolates I like. (Y)like a boss


No comments: