Sunday, July 3, 2011

Desserts O Desserts

Hello people from all over the place,hahas!
So it's 5 more days till the end of attachment.Maybe because this was be my last weekend,I am feeling exceptional happy today:D
Last Saturday,a very nice parent bought us jelly hearts cheesecakes because it will be her daughter's last lesson!Though I felt a bit sad but it's all part and parcel of life.
img_mango
Mango jelly hearts from the jelly hearts.
Awesome-ly nice!A few days ago,I have the sudden urge to make jelly cheesecake.I used to make jelly cheesecakes and brownies when I was free but ever since I started Tchoukball...well,let's just say I am practically 'married' to Tchoukball.hahas!
While waiting for the cheesecake to chill,I was surfing the net to look for other recipes to try and I found soooo manyyyyy!:O


Black Forest Cheesecake
Chips Ahoy Tiramisu
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake
Tropical Breakfast Sundae

Tiramisu Italian Cheesecake

Now I feel like cooking too!Spaghetti,salad,baked potatoes...
So...who wants to be my guinea pig?;p

No comments: