Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

A summary of 2010

Lessons learnt:
1) Karma do exist.What goes around REALLY comes around.
2)It is impossible to have the best of both worlds.
3)Solitude moments are still the best for thinking sessions.
4)Time's the limit and I am always racing against it.
5)Striking a balance in life is not as easy as it sounds.
6)Whenever you feel like giving up,remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
7)God will give you the good things,that's why all good things are worth waiting for.
8) Appreciate every moment in life.
9)I can come up with hundred and one excuses to explain why this is happening but deep down I myself knows the truth.It is difficult to deceive yourself.
10)I am not as strong as I thought I was.

2011's resolutions
1)Get closer to God
2)Spend more time with family
3)Train harder and improve my skills and stamina
4)Improve my grades
5)Strike a balance in life
6)Stay cheerful and happy
7)Get the positive mind back
8)Persevere on
9)To stick to the reality
10)To save money since I do not have the time to work now
11)Find out what I really want in life-be it from attachment,Tchoukball and etc

END.

No comments: