Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just when you're looking for a way out, life finds a way back in

1 down,2 more to go.
Hope to settle it asap.


Kay,a short update of what I've been up to.

School.The feeling of stress is worse than last semester,considering the fact that I am taking up 3 sciences plus some A level Maths.Tell me about it.
Injured my right arm due to *ahem* you-know-who-you-are's joke during gym.Now I have to go through the agony of eating horrible bitter traditional chinese medicine,lots of lots of inconvenience due to my elbow being bandaged and not being able to eat COLD food.sigh.
Down with flu(again).I don't know.It just keeps coming back.
This whole week is packed with after-school activities.double sigh.

Alrighty,will do a proper update soon.Weather's freaking hot,do take care and drink lots of water:D

No comments: