Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy week it has been

[EDITED]
I will start off with what I can remember.
Was in a hurry to upload those photos so little words were used.
My apology.
Reason being was because an observer came into our class today to observe our class.(It's obvious isn't it?) and he sat next to me. Apparently,it seems to dawn on our mentor that we are a 'problematic' class.But the thing is,it only happens during his lessons.It sounds so much like secondary school days.Just when I thought those days were over...


H-A-P-P-Y!
need me to say more?


See!I am a straight B student(:




Webcammed with Matthias who is currently enjoying himself in CANADA.
He showed me the things he bought for me.teehee.super happy!:D
Can't wait for him to come back with those gifts and chocolates!:D

Webcammed with Karyee at night.GOSH.It has been ages since I last seen her.Can't wait for SUNDAY to come!:D
p.s.Your present is collecting dust!



Reason why my facial expression looks the same is because I was trying to study but somehow or rather failed because of the distractions around me.

Next,this ANI girl has been my team mate for 4 days!:D
Got a little bored so...





Headed to Causeway point for dinner with these 2 bullies.


Team work:76%
WOW?!?

Had sushi buffet yesterday with Wendy and Cat.Lots of funny things happened.Laughed like mad and ate till bloated.

tell me how can this sushi be eaten with so much wasabi?
JX,aka Cat,is the living proof of the impossible!


I felt so extra at that point of time...

JX:Eat your vegetables!People get sugar rush,you get vegetables rush.Stupid rabbit
tsk this irritating cat.He is just jealous he cannot get any effect from fishes or milk.

Last but not least...A surprise for Wendy and Cat(if he sees)
-
-
-
-
-
-





CHA CHA!
Yup and I got attacked by the both of them because of this candid shot-.-



!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$
What the donkey?Just when I thought UT days are over,RP pull this prank on me!(or rather us)
My mood went from:




TO

But on the bright side,at least I get a second chance to re-do my UT.I know I totally flunk all my UTs.tsk.This is bad

Oh and SOME BIG BULLY actually bruised my leg.
A WARNING TO HELLVEN CHUA:YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.I WILL PAY YOU BACK 10TIMES THE PAIN YOU INFLICTED ON ME!

Shall update about today's event some other time or when I get the photos from Wendy.

No comments: