Saturday, April 11, 2009

stand by me.



꽃보다 남자


sooo prettyyyyy!(she act as Jandi's best friend)
김소은 / Kim So Eun

Drop those curly hairs and you get this!
이민호 / Lee Min Ho


So cute right?(:
김상범 / Kim Sang Bum



Nice guy 김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong (second one from the left)


Just finished watching Boys Before Flowers.Basically it's the Korean version of Meteor Garden but the plot is slightly twisted.The casts here look better(except the female lead) and it's quite hilarious.Sometimes I hoped that the outcome of the story will be different.hhmm.an unexpected outcome.Like that girl go with that guy and that guy totally deserve to be with this girl,so on and so fore.I think IF I am a script writer,I will bring disasters to happy endings.HAHAS!:]
Korean ladies are so preettyyyyy!Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong are so good looking lah.


HOHOHO.I am ready to see the world.well,I have to cause school is starting.
Should I change my blogskin?But I like this and I like that too.

No comments: