Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rhythm of life

This week had been so hectic and sleepy at the same time.Staying back late after school for extra lessons.Sometimes it might set you back thinking whether are these APs even useful or whether can you absorb what is the teacher trying to teach.At times,you find that the teacher is speaking in some weird alien language and that you need to break the codes to understand what the teacher is trying to drive at.That's how bad things can get if you are so SLEEPY!pretty much agree?


So I had Carl's JR with Kaya and Pearl at vivo.I failed to finish my combo again.But Pearl,the almighty,managed to finish hers.Not only that,she was the first to complete whereas I was the last!WOW.So we spent some time there,ranting and raving about school and craps while at the same time,digesting those gigantic burgers and enormous french fries.

So my day was kinda semi-spoiled cause I got reprimanded by Miss Thng for not attending peer tutoring on saturdays.This is how the conversation goes(from what I can remember):
C=me T=Thng S=Shunhui

C:*tapped on shoulder* you looking for me?
T:Why never go for peer tutoring?You are supposed to go right?
C:Er.ya
T:The tutor volunteer to come down to teach your yet you come up with this kind of behaviour.So tell me,what's your stand now?
Shunhui stood there,looking stunned
C:Er.not going
T:Why?Can you confirm with me that you can get an A1 for POA for Os?You cannot even pass POA.
(thinking in mind:I did pass!But if she say currently,obviously no.hahas!)
C:*speechless*
*After some nagging...*
T:So how,what's your stand?
C:(what more can I say?Can I refuse again?)Er.ok.
T:Saturday 9-11am.Don't be late.I will check your attendance.Even if Shunhui never go,Char must go.Even if Char cannot go,Shunhui must go.
S and C:He is always the late one!
T:*speechless*

So that's roughly the conversation.hahas!A shunhui,don't feel bad luh.The more you feel bad,the more guilty I will be.I was just joking about it.hahas!chill it man!Better think of a place to go and buy the gift for him tomorrow!And think of ways and means to endure saturday's dumb mini party!

So I had some dumb plans in mind and I plan to execute them tomorrow along with kaya and pearl.The both of you will support me right?I will not take no for a answer:)

ARGH!I kept forgetting things!I wanted to write something but can't think of it now!Wait...let me think

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Still can't think of it!tsk.

Kaya!Sorry for playing you out!sorry!Next friday after cross country alright?A million of apologies to you!

No comments: