Saturday, July 13, 2019

You just can’t beat the person who never gives up

Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. 
One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. 
– Germany Kent


It has been emotionally and physically draining so far and I honestly have no idea how am I staying afloat.

It sucks when an injury is sustaining for so long and losing out on so much. And yeah, I deserve it for pushing myself ever since I was able to train proper. I was (actually still am) anxious about getting back/improving my standards, guess that backfired.

It's fine as long as it is not another tear or I don't need to undergo surgery.
It's fine as long as it is recovering on it's own.
It's fine because I will be patient about it this time, I promise.

With the increasing number of back to back competitions, I really cannot afford to sustain any more injuries but understandable why am I anxious. Not valid enough of a reason, I know, but I can't help it. Worse when there are certain expectations from the different teams, coach and self, sigh.

  1. Wesley's league is happening tomorrow and will last about a month-ish (bye bye my Sundays) 
  2. Sunig in September (the pressure to defend the title is real)
  3. Asia Pacific University Tchoukball Championship happening in October in Taiwan
  4. Singapore Tchoukball League year end?


I don't even know how am I juggling assignments, tests, clinical placements, training, meetings etc. And yes, I have been drinking coffee lately. And yes, the horror because I am not a coffee person. Perhaps the influx of coffee recently caused the recent headaches that I have been experiencing? Or that I haven't been sleeping proper? I think it is the coffee, omo. I am gonna flung the neuroscience test because not only did I not complete studying (again), the headache was so bad that I couldn't think, total default mode network throughout.

Getting craps from a group mate (who is not only unappreciative but also implored for Ames and I to treat him as a human?) is not improving my already busy life.  Obviously Ames got triggered. I mean, between me and Ames, I am the cool headed one who can't be bothered. No time to deal with your dramas and shits. Like, you were the one who asked me for a 1-to-1 talk about communication but ended up saying nothing just because I had no comments? Dude, if you have something to say, just man up and tell me what's on your mind. I am not Jean Grey and neither am I training to be a mind reader (no shit, Sherlock). I am only upset that I wasted 3 minutes (that I will never get back) of my life meeting you. Anyway, you missed your chance.
Don't know
Don't care
Don't bother
I have more important things to think and do like what to get for lunch. If you are trying to pull me down to  your level, please make sure you have enough stamina and energy to sustain for a fight. Let's wait until I got triggered ok. When that happens, I hope you are prepared for what may come because I honestly have no idea what I'll do. But then again, don't think that will happen because how do you trigger someone who can't be bothered with your existence? So...next.

I want a break but looking at my schedule... nope, not happening. Concordia camp is coming right up in August which means more training, meeting, preparations, senior's camp etc. Good bye to my precious trimester break (sobs).


Perhaps it is a good thing that I am not in a relationship. Picture this quarrel.................
(Imaginary) Boyf: "Always no time to meet. You are either at training, competition or busy with school. Damn sian sia, I hardly see you and no feels that we are together. I don't even remember how you look like."

HAHAHA OK, I CANNOT. The last sentence is probably my saying.
Ok thanks and bye, back to my activity log.

No comments: