Saturday, June 29, 2019

Facing it, always facing it, that's the way to get through. Face it


It's sad how you can go from talking to someone 24/7 to never speaking to them ever in an instant.

Perhaps it is time to change my mindset that when people can walk away, I should let them walk. They are just passing clouds that are never meant to be permanent.

Sigh, I really treated you as a friend. I cut you off, but it is because you handed me the scissors. Please don't ever make promises or say things that you don't intend to uphold. This is why I am a firm believer of actions>time. You criticized others, but honestly, aren't you the same as them?

Time really reveals a person's everything -from determination to personality. Thankful for this short-lived friendship and I am so glad I (finally) know what kind of person you really are.

Write a lot
Listen to music a lot
Feel a lot until I can't feel, anymore.


Image result for daily sayings twitter


It has been a while since I have last dropped and deleted a friend. This feeling really sucks, big time. It has been a shitty week but it will get better. It will and has to. Done with this, time to move on.

The worst mistake? I trusted and fell for the words


No comments: