Thursday, June 1, 2017

Letting go is knowing that there’s a future


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -Matthew 6:34

How time flies, it has been 2 years in this organisation. There are many changes (still happening and more to come) and I thank God for the opportunity to be here. I grew, made friends and learnt more about myself. It is the process of self-discovery that leads to this:

Perhaps it is time to move on.

I thought that I can (or rather,should) hang on until I graduate but maybe, just maybe, the time has come for me. I have no idea what is in store but I pray that God will show me the way. When He closes one door, another opens.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

^A timely reminder


6 more months to the end of 2017.
What have I achieved so far?
Yup, I need a solitary moment


No comments: