Monday, August 3, 2015

Camping is nature's way of promoting the motel business


Oh goodness, this is a major throwback to June. Took me long enough to do this entry, I can run for the Goddess of Procrastination award, should there ever be one. 

YDC 3 days 2 nights Experiential Camp 2015 that took place on 17-19 June. The first night was an overnight stay at Pulau Ubin. This was my first time stepping onto the island. Let's just say, it had been an interesting camp. Ices were broken and well, most things were never gonna be the same- which is not a bad thing. 





I know my poses are all the same but really, when you are in that spot, what decent poses can you actually come up with?

How does field cooking near the police station sounds, cool?

The mandatory shot.




I can positively say that the dogs at Pulau Ubin are attracted to males despite being males themselves. I am suspecting if they are gay. So females who are afraid of dogs, you have nothing to fear. They don't even want to go near you. 



The second night was back at the center (oh hello to the city of Singapore). We did go kart which was a good yet expensive experience. Kudos to my driving license, I was able to go beyond the maximum limit which was 50km/hr whereas the rest were stuck at 30km/hr. 



I don't know how to end off this post. Leaving it hanging seems awkward, haha!
It is gonna be the long holidays soon. Sadly, I failed to get the NDP tickets. On the other hand, this will be the best time to do those catching up sessions.

Ugh, still not the good way of ending. Time to throw in the white flag.


No comments: