Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.


It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.


Finally met up with some ex-classmates whom I haven't seen for ages! Thank God for the meet up though it was just the 5 of us,especially Jaysline. We have been wanting to meet up since a long time ago but our hectic lives forbade us to. My, am I so glad to see her!:')
I thought that there will be awkwardness because, well, considering the fact that we haven't seen each other ever since graduation, it isn't a surprise to have that nervous behaviour. But no, the atmosphere is just like the good old school days. I still feel connected to her and at that moment, I know she is a friend who is going to stay in my life.
That reminiscing session made me miss attending GESS and wearing school uniform:'(

Some things just don't change and I am glad it stays that way:)

Fu Qi Hao! Try reading his name backwards:) Our old school nickname for him,hahas!


Let 2014 be a year of catching up with lost/old friends.
I have quite a number of people on my list who I want to catch up with.
P.S. Shun Hui! If you are reading this, you are one of em!


I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

No comments: