Monday, February 6, 2012

Sometimes,people just don't understand...


I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much.

Have you ever felt...
Like you don’t know what’s going on anymore?Like you don’t care about anything anymore? You've lost motivation to do anything. Your mind is set on too many things that you are confused about your feelings, and you can’t explain how you feel either. The feeling of emptiness, and feeling that barely anyone is there for you. Feeling that no one understands you anymore. And it seems like there is nothing to look forward to anymore.

I appreciate this act but I'll probably break down and cry on the spot:'(


At least I know what is my place and where I stand now.

As the days goes by,you realize that life is never simple like the kids' days where...
the toughest decision is to pick a colour crayon
the happiest days were playing around freely with friends
the saddest thing is when you break your toy
the angriest moment is when you lose the television to your sibling
the jealously when your sibling gets to buy something but you don't.

In this world,reality kicks in and slaps you right in the face over and over again and running away is never the ideal solution yet it has been used over and over again.
It's like the older you grow,the more disappointments you get,the more obstacles you will face.This is the point of time where you have to show your optimistic self.It's not easy but I'm trying;I really am.
Fall down 6 times,stand up 7 times.

It will come to a point where you will be sick and tired of everything-the truth,the people,the reality,the everything yet you can't explain why.Because you are disgusted by human nature?Because the people whom you think they are turns out differently?Because the society is screwed up?No idea.If I have,I won't be in this state of agony.

And people wonder why I build a wall so high up.

I'm not perfect.I have a lot of flaws and insecurities.I have reasons for that.
It's not that I am changing,it's just that I have been strong for too long.I'm a human,I have a limit and I will break down too.But don't worry,I'll be back to normal because it has always been like that.
I'm fine,just needed a place to say everything out.I'm cool.


No swollen eyes tomorrow please

No comments: