Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil

Finally!A day out with the girls after for so long!Supposed to have a picnic in Sentosa but it rained so we ended up slacking around.
Chitchats+Jokes+Laughters+Photo taking
What a day(:


So Wei suggested taking photos using numbers 1-10 and to make yourself look as funny as possible.Guess I was the only one who met the expectations?hahas!Had a great laugh over it though.I didn't know I have such an ugly side.hahahahahahas!Image gone~








Mine is the I-don't-know-how-to-pose-for-9 face.hahas!hilarious much?
Not gonna show 10 cause it is really ugly.hahas!Oh well.

I look so decent when I am not funny.hahahahahahahas!




We made a 1minute video,just random talking and whatnots.hahas!Funny to the the max.
Huiying!We shall all meet up together soon!
Left for training after that.

Yay!Kushibo with JL tomorrow which means...SASHIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!:D

No comments: