Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wherever you go, go with all your heart

Went down to Tiong Bahru today to clear up the old house for the hand over.I felt a sense of comfort when I stepped into the house.It has been 3 years since I last stepped in and this will be the last time.sigh,got the urge to cry;(
17+ years of memories in that house.I am not supportive of selling but I understand that it must be done.I am gonna miss that house so much.Wait,strike that,I was already missing it before I left.sigh.I find it so hard to let go.

I was smiling and laughing when I went through the photo albums.Tons of photos,lots of precious memories.
But somehow deep down,now that you're gone,stepping into the house reminds me of you and I almost break down.

When we were in Hong Kong













Grandpa,I miss you a lot a lot;(

No comments: