Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Success is not forever and failure isn't fatal.

I figured that I should blog at least once no matter how tiring/hectic my lifestyle is.

When I figured out what my Year2 modules were,I wanted to SCREAM OUT LOUD so badly.

OH.MY.GOD. ANATOMY.Just when I thought Biology nightmare is gonna be over for this semester,another horror is awaiting me.The name of my course is Sports and Exercise Science.Apparently,I overlooked the word 'Science'.
That's not all,I cannot even wear sandals because there are gonna be lots of lab work.SHL(School of Health and Leisure) is very particular about attire.A straight D for the day if caught wearing slippers/sandals or shorts(including running shorts!).This is going to be a problem for me.Imagine me bringing so many things on training days:/

Chatted with Natty online.


DNA fingerprinting today.


Didn't perform well during training today due to right arm.Not an excuse but still crap.First day of selection for national team is on this coming Sunday!Must buck up!

Oh and I volunteered for the F1 race thing.Hopefully I can get in!>.<
Got to go type Bio report!:S

No comments: