Friday, December 26, 2008

Sometimes,we just have to look deeper



A birthday cake cum Christmas cake cum thank you gift
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So on the 24Dec around 11 plus at night,me and my cousin got bored while waiting for christmas to arrive.So using my cousin's handphone camera,we took a lot of pictures and the whole thing makes both of us laugh very very very hard.




Seriously,I am very thankful that I have an extremely drama queen cousin who is so funny and always play along with my wild and crazy ideas.Girl,you rocks.hahas!

I should be in my lala land by now.I still need to get up early tomorrow.oh dear,lack of sleep again.zzz
Great,Christmas is over and I haven't even go for my christmas shopping.Tsk.I think I will do it tomorrow:/






So they are not what I thought they are to be.Damn,sometimes I wished I can be more observant and not always being that naive.This is not going to be too hard for me to handle...yes?no?Oh,I dont know!

No comments: