Sunday, November 9, 2008

We break the dawn

Psps!I was editing my tag board so I switched my blog to open to only author and somehow I forgot to switch the setting back-.- Don't worry,nobody miss anything(: hahas!

Anyway,I got addicted to another saga again!Blue blood saga by Melissa De La Cruz.She is one of my favourite author!Her books are nice especially the Au Pairs Series!hahas!The third book just came out and I figured that it will take some time for the library to have it.hai.
By the way,Twilight the movie will be showing in shaw centre at 18Dec.So I am patiently waiting for that day to come(:

I hate shopping.Yes,I am serious.I hate crowded areas like Orchard Road especially with all those smokers around.So don't ask me out for shopping next time.And yes,I am serious.no kidding.I know it sounds unreal cause I can't even believe that this thing is coming out from me but it's the truth-.-



I dont know why it bothers me so much:(

No comments: